For thermal oil condition required three-way control valve should bear high temperature, around 350-degree centigrade, so it makes more difference design with other 3-way globe valves.
- Bonnet design. THINKTANK uses stainless steel bellows bonnet and flexible graphite packing as double sealing to protect the actuator performance, also effectively isolate the medium in the pipeline from the outside, greatly improving the safety and reliability of the product seal.
This 3-way control valve specially developed for the oil furnace temperature control system of the heat setting machine in the textile machinery industry.
- It usually assembles a pneumatic or electric actuator with a 4~20mA input signal or on/off control signal to change the valve opening, at the same time, the isolation signal of the valve opening will feedback to the control system.
- The thermal oil 3-way control valves are generally flowing to open, so its stability is better than others.
- The servo amplifier adopts deep dynamic negative feedback to improve adjustment accuracy.
- The electric/pneumatic three-way control valve used for heat-conducting oil saves automation investment. Compared with single-seat, double-seat, or sleeve/cage type globe control valves, the same system can save one unit valve, simplify the system and save cost for the end-users.
- There are many types of electric operators, which can be applied to 4~20mA or 0~10mA DC or 1 ~5V DC, 0 ~10V DC, with power supply 380V AC, 220V AC, 24 V DC, or just simply air supply 2 ~ 6 bars.
- If using an electronic actuator to control the valve opening by the current signal, no need servo amplifier.
- The bellows seal type bonnet will be a complete seal to the moving stem, preventing any fluid leakage.
- The hot-oil 3-way control valve is not only guided by the bushing at the valve bonnet but also guided by the side of the valve plug and the inner surface of the valve seat, with a large guiding area and reliable operation.