Differential Pressure Bypass Control Valves Features
The differential pressure bypass valve is mainly used in air conditioning systems where has a differential pressure between the supply water and the feedback water, and it is set at a fixed value. The differential pressure bypass control valve can improve the utilization of the system, reduce noise, and prevent damage to system equipment from excessive differential pressure.
Installation of the Differential Pressure Bypass Valve
- The differential pressure bypass valve needs to be loaded and unloaded carefully, it is recommended to lift it with soft rope to avoid damaging the valve and piping, to protect the coating layer, and the valve should be placed on the ground carefully and gently.
- check before installation: after loading and unloading to the destination, first check the contents of the manual to confirm whether the piping is correct, whether the connection is reliable, whether there is any damage to the valve during transportation, and whether the various parts are complete.
- Before installation, clean up the debris in the pipeline, check the corresponding flange and the valve flange pressure level, nominal diameter in line, and keep the pipeline smooth.
- Before and after the differential pressure balancing valve, two gate valves should be installed to facilitate detection and maintenance.
- The differential pressure pilot valve should be directly connected to the supply pipeline and feedback pipeline, in order to achieve an accurate response to the differential pressure between supply water and feedback water, for the convenience of installation and use, a ball valve can be installed on the sensing pipeline.
Instructions for use of Differential Pressure Bypass Valve
Check that all gate valves, ball valves, and needle valves are fully open before use.
Observe the pressure between supply/return, adjust the differential pressure pilot valve according to the differential pressure value, unscrew the top cap on the pilot valve, and use a wrench to rotate the top screw, from top to bottom, the differential pressure increases when rotating clockwise and decreases when rotating counterclockwise, according to the desired value to rotate times, when the differential pressure reaches the required value, screw the top cap and run for a while, regardless of the pressure change in the pipeline, ensure that it is at the set differential pressure value.
The action speed of the main valve can be adjusted by the needle valve, the action slows down when rotating clockwise, and speeds up when rotating counterclockwise. Usually, the needle valve has been set before delivery, so it no needs to adjust again.