- The purchase Order receipt date is not the first day of calculating the delivery date, the first day of delivery starts from the receipt of the payment or L/C.
- Purchase Orders received on Friday will be treated as received next Monday.
- In case of drawings approval involved, the delivery date will be started from the receipt of the approved drawings from the customers. THINKTANK will provide the drawings within one week after the award of the purchase order to the customer for review and confirmation.
- The cancellation after the purchase order is issued of THINKTANK but the production has not been started, will charge 15% of the contract amount payable by the customer.
- The cancellation after production is not applicable and in case of such cancellation, 100% of the purchase order amount is payable by the customer.
- Pay 30% in advance and 70% before shipment by T.T.
- Pay 50% in advance and 50% before shipment by T.T.
- Pay 100% in advance by T.T.
- 100% L/C at Sight from the special customers and L/C should be issued from the world’s first-class bank.
All valves from THINKTANK are covered 12 Months warranty from the date of installation or 18 Months Warranty from the date of Shipment whichever comes earlier.
The scope of the Warranty is covered for manufacturing defects only. In case the valve failure is due to the wrong operations by the customer the warranty is not applicable.
In order to claim the warranty due to the manufacturing defects, the customer needs to prepare a detailed rejection report including the inspection procedure, operational report, pictures of valves, if this report proves that the fault is due to the manufacturing defect, THINKTANK will provide the appropriate solution.
In case the root cause of valve failure not accomplished by the customer report, then THINKTANK have the right to arrange its own inspection or third party inspection at the customer’s site/plant to identify the cause of failure, in this case, if third party inspector identifies that the failure is caused by the manufacturing defects then the all expenses of TPI will be paid by the THINKTANK, whereas the TPI identify that the failure is due to the wrong operations of the customer then all cost of TPI will also be paid by the customer.
All information about the customers/projects is kept confidential by THINKTANK and never shared with any third party intentionally.
The Catalogues / Data Sheet / Drawings are the property of THINKTANK, and if used by any customer or entity or any individual for production of the valves from any other company after obtaining this data from THINKTANK during the proposal stage, it will be treated as illegal act and the lawful action will be taken against this illegal act according to the applicable law.
Terms and Conditions for SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, THINKTANK accessible at https://cncontrolvalve.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between SHANGHAI THINKTANK PROCESS MANAGEMENT CO., LTD and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of cn, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in cn for the resolution of any disputes.