The mixing control valve is mainly used for mixing two fluids into a third fluid. The diverting control valve is mainly used for diverting one fluid into two fluids.
1. HDT/HMT series is a cage guided 3-way valve, blockage of plug and cage can be reduced due to its simple structure. This series can be applied to high temperature and high-pressure occasions.
2. Un-balanced plug structure, mainly used for control of 3-way diverting or mixing occasions, can not take too much close pressure difference.
3. Leakage would be increased when the fluids flowing through the 3-way valve are at different temperatures because the degree of expansion of the valve plug and seat is different. So normally, the two-fluid temperature difference should not be more than 150℃.
- Product costs and installation space can be reduced when using this series for fluid proportion control system because it covers air-open and air-close control valves.
- This series is suitable for diverting one fluid flow into two flows or mixing two-fluid flows into one flow through a three-way valve
- The only difference between HDT and HMT is the flow direction, 3-way diverting valve HDT can be used as HMT by changing the flow direction.