1. Can be used for high-pressure situations and capable of situations with slurry polymer crystals and high-temperature fluid.
2. This valve is with advantages of simple structure, easy maintenance, which is a cost-effective control valve.
3. This series is limited for small valve size due to the unbalanced trim structure, and the maximum valve size should be within DN50.
1. Especially be suitable for controlling fluid with high viscosity, suspended solids, and granules and being able to avoid coking, bonding, blocking.
2. The fluid flow can be side-in and bottom-out in case of high pressure. So the flow would go through the cage first and then to the valve plug and seat to avoid direct eroding the sealing surface of the plug and seat, this helps to prolong the service life.