Globe straight-way series is a very versatile control valve for the main applications. Its high performance derives from using a balanced and cage-guided plug. HCB series is particularly suitable for heavy duties and for any other application under the most demanding service conditions. Due to their simple construction, large range of trim types, and available materials, these valves are suitable for a wide range of applications, including also high temperature and corrosive fluids, severe low-noise requirements, and sour service in accordance with NACE standard.
- High-pressure drop capability with no practical limitations
- Improved plug stability due to large guiding areas
- Wide-range capability is allowed by a great number of reduced capacity trims
- Excellent noise attenuation with low-noise single-stage trim for gas and steam service
- Improved cavitation protection on liquid services
- Multistage trims are also available for cavitation control.
- Balanced plug construction reduces thrust and actuator sizes
- Piloted plug construction for tight shut-off up to class V in high-temperature services
- Sizes: 1”, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″
- Ratings: up to ANSI 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- Connection: Flanged, butt-welded, socket-welded, and threaded
- Face-to-face dimensions as per IEC 60534-3-2 – long series
- Flow direction: flow to open, flow to close
- Materials: A216 Cr. WCB, SS304, SS316, CF8M, CF3M, CF3, CF8, LCB, LCC, 2205, Duplex stainless steel etc.