7140/8140 Series single absorption valve is a vacuum relief valve, which can avoid the loss of the storage tank due to negative pressure and compensate for the air pressure balance of the storage tank.
7140, 8140 Gravity Type Vacuum Relief Valve
7143, 8143 Series Spring Type Vacuum Relief Valve
8147 Series Pipe Spring Type Vacuum Relief Valve
8145 Series Pipe Gravity Type Vacuum Relief Valve
Design Features of 7140/8140 Vacuum Relief Valve
- Sizes: 3″ to 12″ (DN50 to DN300)
- API7140 series breathing valve discharge port is the same as that of the import, which is convenient for users to choose.
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and special materials upon request.
- API8140 series breathing valve discharge port is larger than the inlet to increase the exhaust volume.
- Breathing mode: pipe discharge, inhalation of atmosphere.
- A Rainproof cap is easy to disassemble and install, so as to facilitate inspection and maintenance of equipment, protective net can stop external debris from entering the breathing port.
- According to the needs of the end-users, can be added explosion-proof flame arrester, inhalation bend, jacket, blowing hole, lining, dehumidification, and other functions (need to confirm before ordering).
- Flange standard according to ANSI B16.5, according to user requirements can choose HG series, GB series, SH series, JIS series, EN series.
Vacuum Settings of 7140/8140 Vacuum Relief Valve
Dimensions Sheet For Vacuum Relief Valve Model 8140, 8143, 8145, 8147