Highly Corrosion Resistant Servomotor Control Valve TRC250/B Developed for RO Systems
This RO metering valve is designed for precise pressure control in reverse osmosis systems, and the THINKTANK RC250 small control valve is the market leader in this application.
For most RO applications, we commend the highly corrosion-resistant servo-motor control valve TRC250, which has been specially developed for use in RO systems.
This RO metering valve is designed for precise pressure control in reverse osmosis systems, where the THINKTANK RC250/B metering control valve is the market leader in China.
We recommend the AISI 904L (1.4539) stainless steel valve with AISI 316 SS valve internals. For more corrosive media, we offer duplex stainless steel or Hastelloy valves.
The valve can also be fitted with a special 3-point or 4-20mA electric actuator for seawater environments.
- Sizes 1″, 3/4″, 1/2″ and 1/4″
- 904L Valve Body
- Suitable For Reverse Osmosis Water Control
- Many Variants Not Listed Here
Designed for pressure control in reverse osmosis systems.
RO System Valve Connections(available in)
- ¼” NPT ,PN 345
- 3/8″ NPT ,PN 345 bar
- ½” NPT ,PN 345 bar
- ¾” NPT ,PN 100 bar
- 1″ NPT ,PN 100 bar
- Special versions for higher pressures are available.
Valve Body Material
- 1.4539 (904L)
- 1.4404 (316L)
- Special versions with Duplex® or Hastelloy® materials are available.
PTFE herringbone rings are standard.
- Special versions for sea water environments
- Normal input 3-point control (switching)
- Optional 4-20 mA input signal (analog)
- Integration of two adjustable limit switches
- Power supply: 230 VAC