High-performance butterfly valves are the standard in many industries, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning, power generation, hydrocarbon processing, water and wastewater treatment, and ship and commercial shipbuilding. Our products are also installed in various applications such as food and beverage processing, snowmaking, and pulp and paper production. The configuration is suitable for harsh conditions and applications that require rated pressure and temperature ratings.
Features and Benefits
- Double offset seat/disc/stem geometry to provide superior sealing with minimal seat contact and wear
- Machined, tapered seat multiple sealing edges.
- Single piece shaft and disc designed for maximum strength and Cv.
- Internally cast disc position stop to prevent disc over travel while maintaining optimum disc/seat contact.
- The stem is centered in the adjustable stem packing by oversized bearings eliminating stem leakage and fugitive emissions.
- Disc spacers to center disc in the seat to eliminate seat distortion.
- Blow out proof stem to prevent injury and product loss.
- Combination mechanical and pressure energized seal design for repeatable and reliable sealing performance and extended cycle life.
- Seat retaining ring designed for dead-end service (lug style) and provides easy removal for seat replacement.
- Stem/disc connection allows minimal loss of motion and high strength.