What is DIN Y Type Filter Valve
A DIN Y-type filter valve, also known as a Y-strainer or Y-type strainer, is a filtering device designed to remove solid particles from liquids or gases within a pipeline system.
The Y-type filter valve features a Y-shaped body, which allows fluid to flow through it while trapping debris in a built-in screen or mesh filter element. The design of the Y-strainer enables easy access and removal of the filter element for cleaning or replacement. The Y-shape also helps minimize pressure drops, as it provides a relatively large filtering area while maintaining a compact size.
Application of DIN Y Type Filter Valve
- Water and wastewater treatment: Protecting pumps, valves, and other equipment from damage caused by suspended particles in water.
- Oil and gas industry: Filtering contaminants from oil or gas to prevent damage to compressors, turbines, and other downstream equipment.
- Chemical processing: Removing solid impurities from various chemical substances to maintain product quality and protect processing equipment.
- HVAC systems: Filtering debris from heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to improve efficiency and extend the life of components.
- Food and beverage industry: Ensuring the quality and safety of products by filtering out contaminants during processing.
- Design standard: DIN EN 13709:2003
- Face to face dimension: DIN EN 558-1:1995
- Flanged ends: DIN EN 1092-1:2002
- Welded ends: DIN EN 12627
- Test & inspection: DIN EN 12266:2003
Parts and Material of DIN Y Type Filter Valve
|4||Bolt||A193 B7||A193 B8||A193 B8M|