The cushioned swing check valve also called heavy-duty hammer check valve is a kind of structure strong full size cushioned shutoff valve, construct meets A.W.W.A. standards. The cushioning device is an external cylinder, when the valve is open, it will be filled with air. And when the valve close, the piston is rapid downward drive in a compressed air trapped in the cylinder resulting in cushioned closing. The cushioned swing check valves with air cushion, applicable to quickly close the application. For slow-closing applications, it is recommended to use oil control. Including the body seats, all internal parts can be removed without taking the valve out of the line.
- The full circulation area
- The outer tie rod and air cushion chamber
- Avoid open air cushion shut off
- Oil free open control shut off
- Controlled opening and closing
- Resilient seated or metal on metal
- Provide rubber lining
- Low head loss
- Heavy-duty valves
- Lever and cushion chamber installed on either side
- Don’t need to remove the inner part can be removed
- Size 2 “to 66”
- Can be used in the international application of ANSI drilling
We, THINKTANK is a professional valve manufacturer of non-slam check valves, especially heavy-duty hammer check valves, slow-swing check valves, cushioned swing check valves.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquires about non-slam check valves. Or just freely email us <[email protected]>