Model TT-HP100 is the series to replace Fisher’s HPS, HPT, HPD series high-pressure control valve, which is design single port, high-pressure, globe valve or angle valve with a metal seat, cage guide, and push-down shut-off trim. These valves are designed for high-pressure applications in the process control industry, such as power generation, hydrocarbon production, chemical treatment, and refining.
- TT-HP100 and EH ball and angle valves are suitable for high-pressure steam, hydrocarbon, or general applications, including cavitation liquids or noisy gases and steam. The applicable temperature is up to 537ºC, the pressure class is PN160 (CL 2500), and the supply sizes are from DN25 to DN100 DIN and NPS1 to 20. ENVIRO-SEAL™ and HIGH-SEAL packing systems help comply with environmental emission requirements.
- Valve type: angle type, globe type
- Material: alloy, carbon steel, cast iron, dual-phase
- Application: cavitation, corrosion, dirt, corrosion, flashing, general service, low flow, noise reduction
- Pressure rating: ASME, PN
- Termination: BWE, flange, RTJ, SWE
- Working temperature: low temperature, high temperature, standard temperature
- Shut-off Leakage Class: Class II (FCI 70-2), Class III (FCI 70-2), Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), VI
- Flow characteristics: equal percentage, linear, special characteristics, modified equal percentage
- Valve size: standard DN, NPS
The sturdy cage guide improves the stability of the spool, thereby reducing vibration and mechanical noise.
Sufficient pressure drop capability
The robust structure makes HP series valves have sufficient pressure drop capability.
Spiral wound gaskets have excellent sealing performance under all conditions of use-high-quality materials are used to manufacture spiral wound gaskets for HP series valves. These high-quality materials constitute a standard spiral wound gasket, which is N06600 (alloy 600)/graphite or N07750 (alloy X750)/graphite.
The use of extended end connections on NPS 4 and 6 HP (ISA 75.08.05 (long) or ISA 75.08.06 (long)) valves can eliminate the need for pipe swaging while adapting to very large pipe layouts Demand.
Quick change or replace trim
Maintenance is simple and can be easily performed with common tools. Trimming components can be quickly deleted and changed without the need for special tools.
One-piece cage-seat ring design-find this option on stop valves NPS 8, 10, 12, 14, and NPS 12 angle valves, which can be easier to maintain and better close.
Standard trim materials the valve cage, valve core, and other decorative parts are all made of hardened materials. This standard feature has excellent wear resistance.
Higher pressure/temperature ratings
HP series valves with welded end joints have higher pressure/temperature ratings, which are referred to as the intermediate ratings defined in ASME B16.34. The extra strength of these valves allows their ratings to be higher than the standard CL900 or 1500 ratings specified in B16.34. NPS 8 to 12 HP globes are available as standard ANSI 3200 intermediate grades to achieve higher pressure/temperature ratings. Not applicable to NPS angle steel 8. For more information about intermediate grades, please contact your Emerson sales office.
Interchangeability of trim parts
Cavitrol III, Whisper Trim III, and WhisperFlo decorative parts can be interchanged with standard decorative parts.
Low flow/tight shut-off control-Micro grooves and micro spools provide excellent range changes in high-pressure, low-flow applications while maintaining tight shut-off. Selecting a few restricted port diameters helps to match the valve body capacity to the required flow rate to provide the necessary control during the full stroke and prevent throttling near the valve seat. In low-flow applications where cavitation damage may occur, the Micro-Flat cartridge can be used with a special Cavitrol III cage.
Smooth control during high-pressure drops
Available on NPS 2 to 14 valves, the balanced trim can provide smooth control during high-pressure drops.