Modern industrial equipment and technology require centrifugal pumps to basically work under variable flow conditions.
The automatic recirculation valve (ARC valve) is a multifunctional valve whose main purpose is to ensure that the predetermined minimum flow through the centrifugal pump is always ensured. This is important because centrifugal pumps will overheat and cavitation, and will be permanently damaged if idling.
- Automatic pump recirculation valve is driven by its own medium, minimum flow protection device of centrifugal pump
- Casting steel, Forged steel valve body
- Pipe connection: flange
- Completely mechanical structure, relying on its own medium to control the valve, energy-saving, and low cost
- The main circuit has a check valve function
- With flow sensor function
- The bypass is a multi-stage eddy current decompression structure, which is resistant to cavitation and erosion
- Leakage level: ANSI V
- DN25~DN250, PN6.4~32MPa, Class 300 ~ 2500LB
Three protection ways for pump
- Continuous circulating system
The minimum requirements of the continuous circulation system pump have nothing to do with the discharge of the process flow change system. After setting the minimum flow rate, it flows directly back to the storage tank through the orifice. Although continuous minimum flow circulation can well protect the pump, the pump must provide greater power output to ensure the system process flow and circulation flow, which will cause additional energy waste.
- Control circulating system
The control circulation system is composed of a check valve, a flow meter, a minimum flow control valve, and a control circulation system. The control circulation system can provide minimum flow protection. When the process flow is greater than the minimum flow of the pump, the loop is closed and no extra Of energy loss. However, the system is complex, and the control components, purchase, installation, and maintenance costs are relatively high.
- Automatic recirculation control valve
The automatic circulation valve is equipped with a check valve, a flow sensor, a bypass control valve, and a combination of multi-stage pressure reduction. It does not require power, control systems, and wiring, and is essential for safety. It occupies a small space, minimizes the possibility of high-speed fluid failure, and reduces installation and maintenance costs. It is the first way to protect the pump in modern industrial processes.